Learn the ins and out of Federal Contracting. This course is designed for those businesses that are new to doing business in the Federal Sector - startup to large businesses. It will also explain the "Art of the Process"- as well as focus on the diverse aspects of Federal Contracting. Federal Contracting 101 will give entrepreneurs a very good look into the numerous best practices that are used nationwide.
- Federal Contracting 101: Understanding Contracting
- Registration in SAM and DUNS
- Setting up for financing
- Finding opportunities and bids
- Certifications: Local, State and Federal
- Filing out applications (HUB Texas, NMSDC, NCTRCA)
- Examine 8(a) and Hubzone