In this workshop come learn what a banker looks for in a loan request. Acquire knowledge in preparing your financials. Lastly, understanding the 3 Basic Financial Statement types.
Objectives of this workshop:
- What a banker looks for in a loan request and how they think about your numbers.
- Prepare you to talk to a banker about financial statements, and other metrics so they will help you finance your business as needed.
- Explain in plain language basic financial terms and concepts that small business owners need to know.
- Review the 3 basic financial statement types: Income Statement; Balance Sheet; and Cash Flow.
- Gain a better understanding of your financial statements